6.6.09

This is Derek

yo whats up! I'm Derek!

Mandy, your post yesterday was boring. I'm just sayin'. LOL jokes jokes.

So ya, I'm Derek. I've never done a blog thing before so this is kind of new to me and I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do here. I mean, I know this is kind of like a gossip blog for teh theater but idon't know what to write.

I guess I'll just start with mandy's question from yesterday. What are my likes and dislikes?

Likes: hockey (go Leafs!), basketball (raptors), those music videos on youtube by Andy Sandberg (like I'm on a Boat. Jeanyus), practical jokes (especially the ones that end in Mandy screaming >:P).

Dislikes: Ottawa Sens, Max, Bree, Jacob, Ang, Kerby and Mandy (kidding!)

Other crap about me ... im 17 (turning 18 next month) and I;m taking kinesiology next year at uni.

My question for the P-Ters, what music are you listening to right now as you write this? I'm listening ot Fall Out Boy's version of Beat It. Don't judge me. My iTunes is on random right now.

Lates
derek

No comments:

Post a Comment